Q. What’s the Setup Process for CheckPay?
Once you submit your CheckPay application, your information is sent directly for Forte payment systems for underwriting. CheckPay created this payment system for Dentists, Veterinarians, Contractors and most other Professional Services. The underwriting process is normally completed within 1 to 2 business days. Upon approval, CheckPay will do the following:
- enet will send you or your webmaster a password protected payment page
White Glove Install
- Confirm receipt of the forte enrollment package including all forte logins and portals.
- Login to forte portal and setup your API ID and password.
- Ensure Checkpay customer portal is configured and customer can login. Send customer welcome letter.
- Configure the forte payment notifications so you and your customers get notified when payments are made.
- Generate custom, secure button for customer. By default customer will receive a button with eCheck only payment method. Customers can request additional payment methods by contacting support. Note there is no additional fee to accept card payment types.
- Web Development Setup (Currently implemented by eNet Web Services)
- Confirm receipt of button code from checkpay applications team.
- Connect with customer (you) to prepare for button placement on customer website. Note, customer needs to organize all website access information, for example FTP information or wordpress admin information.
- Place new CheckPay button code on you website, run a test and validate you can see transaction in your checkpay customer portal.