Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Get Found via Organic Search
“Do What You Say and Say What You Do”
eNet Web Services is the proud owner of FirstPageGoogle.com! Do you want your website to show up on the first page of Google in searches? Do you need help with SEO that will show immediate results?
Search Engine Optimization is the process of making a website comply with a search engines standards which they use to rank and serve websites to search queries. While these do differ from search engine to search engine, there a lot of industry standards that most abide by. One must keep in mind that this is a fluid environment – Google updates its search algorithm at least once a day on average (as was revealed in this video with Matt Cutts, one of Google’s top Software Engineers).
Content Above All Else
It is no secret that content is the biggest factor in getting your site found – if there’s no content, why would Google or Bing serve your site to a search query? We will work with you to develop content that is properly organized and strongly delivered, so search engines are more enticed to display your website from a search query that is directly related to your content.
Local site optimization is extremely important in today’s crowded marketplace of dentists and other dental/orthodontal practices. Local visibility with tools like Google My Business is incredibly important to businesses with a local focus. We at eNet Web Services can help manage and optimize your local presence with our nationwide SEO Monthly Maintenance services. These services greatly benefit local & national doctors that want to rank higher in search results and appear on the first page of Google. Our customized approach to organic SEO will maximize your company’s web presence and make a lasting impact on your overall marketing campaign.
One of the most important aspects of a website is its URL structure – messy URLs need to be cleaned up, and sometimes re-structured. Not only is this sometimes a tricky operation, all of the old messy URLs need to be saved and redirected to their new destinations. For example, our partner’s site Vista.Today needed a new URL structure in which every article URL had a date. So we transformed every old link into a new one which included the date. Click here to see the URL automatically change. Keep your eyes on the URL bar!
Important Factors We Consider When Optimizing Your Website
- Crawlability: We make sure that search engines can easily crawl your site, utilizing sitemaps and an optimal site structure.
- Phrases: We consider what content in the page people will actually search for. We take into account what questions people may be searching to get to your page, and if those questions are being answered on the site.
- Titles/Descriptions: Any title tags and description tags on your site will feed directly into Googles listing results. We ensure these page titles and description fields contain phrases and keywords relevant to the page’s content, the reader, and the target for SEO.
- Quality: We ensure that all content is grammatically correct and well written. This will help to keep potential clients engaged with your site’s written content, as well as making it easier for search engines to interpret the text on your site and index it accordingly.
- Responsive Design: As modern search engines crawl and index pages in a mobile-first manner, we always design your site to be fully responsive and mobile friendly.
- Load Time: We make any and all optimizations to ensure your site loads quickly.